Sunday 24 October 2010

WBAL TV-11 Baltimore television interview: Conn's Disease

Last week, WBAL TV-11 in Baltimore, MD, did a segment for their Woman's Doctor Program featuring my experience with Conn's Disease. I hope more Conn's survivors will come forward to tell their stories in the future--I believe there are a lot more of us out there than is believed.

http://www.wbaltv.com/womansdoctor/25429737/detail.html

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=55d4692dc0&view=att&th=12be9011f1d029c0&attid=0.1&disp=attd&zw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, I have linked this to my blog. I am a Conn's survivor but unfortunately also have Chronic Lyme so all the symptoms did not go away after surgery but my BP and potassium did normalize.

Can't help but think the imbalances caused by the PA weakened my body so the Lyme could get a good hold in my body.

Keep trying to educate, it is difficult to do as few providers want to be taught something by anyone outside their profession. I was an RN and most were downright hostile when I tried to educate, many still are.